Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Truth About Dinosaur Extinction

It's a snow day here in Oz!



The kids and I enjoyed sleeping in, and woke up to a relatively quiet neighborhood... though the spinning tires of our neighbors' cars as non-teachers attempted to get out of their driveways reminded me that I need to give props to Dear Husband again for buying me my Jeep~

Thank you Dear!

Hot oatmeal and crispy bagels for breakfast, coffee for me, hot chocolate for the kids...

Flipping mattresses, washing bedclothes, and baking cookies kept us busy until the urge to cuddle on the couch and watch cartoons overtook us.  As lunchtime rolled around, cornbread, bourbon baked beans and sausage appealed, and naptime afforded us the opportunity to clean up the trail of Lego creations, blankies, and stuffed animals that the pre-schooler had deposited down the hallway and into the living room.

Which is when we found this:



I'm certain you'll agree that this puts any and all debate regarding "why dinosaurs became extinct" to rest.

It's obvious they died off because they couldn't manage walking in Spiderman slippers.

2 comments:

  1. Haha - and all this time scientists have missed that point!

    ReplyDelete

As always, thank you for your comments, tips, suggestions and questions!